Drawn from a wide variety of sources, this mostly vintage collection of multi-sport and non-sport pennants makes up a nice little collection. Pro and college sports examples are teamed with a variety of tourist destination types spanning the 1960s-1990s. These full and mini size flags wave proudly in average to better condition.
Indiana Pacers scarce ABA full-size basketball pennant (EX)
(3) College team full-size: Michigan State (VG) with moderate staining; (2) Kentucky both with Wildcat appliques (VG-EX, GD-VG)
(2) Boston Bruins full-size hockey pennants (NM, EX-MT)
1994 MLB All-Star Game full-size from Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh (EX-MT)
(2) Tourist full-size: Cedar Point on Lake Erie (VG+); Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival Winchester, VA. (VG)
(2) Tourist 3/4-Size: Florida (EX-MT); Geauga Lake Park (VG)
(5) Tourist mini-pennants: Gettysburg National Museum (EX); Marineland, Fla. (EX-MT); The Great Masterpiece Lake Wales, Fla. (VG-EX); Cypress Gardens Florida (EX-MT) with typical pinholes; Lake of the Ozarks (VG-EX)