Cut into a prime selection of non-sport trading card uncut sheets and posters. This bundle of (28) modern age pieces makes a very favorable impression, with all items presenting in a range of (NM to NM-MT+) condition unless noted.
(4) 1984 Marvel Superheroes First Issue Comic Covers 24x21 sheets of (60) cards, all identically framed and matted to overall dimensions of 30x26, from a limited edition of 1,984 framed sheets
(2) 1989 Marvel John Byrne Collection 17-1/2 x 24" sheets of (45) cards
(2) 1991 Impel X-Force 18-1/2 x 23-1/2" sheets of (45) cards
1992 SkyBox Marvel Masterpieces 18x24 sheet of (24) cards
1993 Sports Time Card Company Marilyn Monroe 26x36 sheet of (100) cards
1993 River Group Plasm Zero 19-1/2 x 19-1/2" sheet (33) cards, creased on the top edge without affecting any of the cards
1993 NL Communications National Lampoon magazine covers 19 x 9-1/2" sheet of (10) cards
1993 Dynamic Entertainment The Creators Universe 28x38 sheet of (100) cards
1993 Image Comics 26x20 sheet of (24) cards
1993 Classic Deathwatch 2000 37 x 21-1/2" sheet of (100) cards
1994 Jack Kirby Unpublished Archives 28x40 sheet of (118) cards
1994 Chris Achilleos Angels and Amazons Series 2 28x40 sheet of (100) cards
1994 21st Century Archives Astounding 28x17 sheet of (50) cards
1995 Todd McFarlane Spawn 19x13 sheet of (70) pogs
(2) 1995 Fleer Ultra Spider-Man Clear-Chrome 28 x 11-1/2" sheets of (30) cards
1996 Lucas films Star Wars Shadows of the Empire 27x40 sheet of (90) cards
2003 Iraqi Most Wanted 28x35 sheet of (108) playing cards
1993 River Group Dark Dominion 26x26 dual-sided sheet of comic strips/cards, creased on the top row but presents handsomely
1994 Creators Universe 26 x 35-1/2" Hellshock double-sided poster signed by Jae Lee and LE numbered "318/2500"
1995 Glory 17 x 26-1/2"chrome poster with artwork by Mike Deodato Jr
(2) 1992 Marvel The Amazing Spider-Man 30th Anniversary Hologram Sets in sealed original packages
Frames included with lots: while we make every effort to protect the frames included in these lots during pre-auction storage and post-auction shipping, we are not responsible for any damage to the frames themselves, and no refunds will be given due to frame damage.