Home -> View Lot
 

1888-1956 Non-Sport Set and Album Lot of (7) with Topps Flags of the World

Lot Number 1331

Quantity: Bid Starts: 02/26/2021 12:00:00 
Bid Open: 200.00  Bid Ends: 03/11/2021 22:00:00 
Bid Count: Overtime: 30 Minutes
Currently: 0.00  Time Left: Ended
View Count: 1002   
     
    Previous Lot <--> Next Lot
 
Description



Stuck at home, well then see the flags and wonders of the world from the comfort of your favorite chair, with this far reaching non-sport set and album collection. Dating from 1888-1956 are (5) card sets, (1) set in an album and (1) 19th Century album only. These vintage sets provide a glimpse of famous monuments, proud nations, their high flying flags, and more. 

 


Featured are:


1888 A26 Duke & Sons Costumes of All Nations album: Cover boards present as FR due to surface loss, including 15% of the back cover. The extensive array of pages are generally clean and bright, with vivid colors. Several full page illustrations are interspersed with pages featuring standard size tobacco card images and pages with two illustrations. 

 
1911 T99 Pan Handle Scrap/Royal Bengals Sights and Scenes of the World complete set of (50) ranges (60% VG to VG-EX+, 30% GD, 10% lesser). 90% of these cards have Pan Handle advertising on the reverse and the other 10% have Royal Bengals. Also present are (6) duplicate cards in average (GD to VG) condition. 


1916 Player & Sons Wonders of the World complete set of (25) ranges (80% VG-EX to EX-MT, 20% GD to VG)


1926 Wills Wonders of the Past complete set of (50) ranges (90% VG-EX to EX-MT, 10% VG)


1927 Wills Flags of the League of Nations complete set of (50) housed in a generic Will's Cigarette Picture Album, with slotted pages that negate the need for adhesive. The cards present average NM to NM-MT details, with deference to indention at the corners caused by album storage. The album is a pleasing (EX+) example with a tight spine. 


1945 Churchman World Wonders Old and New complete set of (50) ranges (90% EX-MT to NM-MT, 10% VG to EX)


1956 Topps Flags of the World complete set of (80) ranges (80% EX to NM, 20% VG to VG-EX)

 



 
 
Pictures  (Click on Photo to Enlarge)